So last night when Trent gets home he goes into the bedroom...(which is closed ALL the time because the cat has made a whole in the bottom of my boxspring to make a home to sleep in....grrrr)and yells down to me, "Did you fart in here?" Well, I am the first to admit when I do, but this time I didn't so I said "NO" So then he informs me that the bedroom smells like a dead fart. WHAT????? I said, "Aren't all farts dead, I mean, they aren't alive are they?" You can tell we don't get out much...I mean, this was an actual conversation :S
Anyway, the culpret to the "dead fart" smell appears to be the tubroom which is between my bedroom and bathroom. Why does the tub stink, I sure would like to know! The town has been cleaning the systems lately, or it could be I haven't had time for the whirlpool (only showers with a baby around)Either way, it stinks like sulphur,so it got a little liquid plumber.
Moral of this story is that apparently "dead farts" smell not like regular farts, but rather like sulphur. At least according to HUBBY.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment